Lot n° 27
40 - 60
Result without fees
- [Royal Almanac,... - Lot 27 - Kâ-Mondo
- [Royal Almanac, leap year 1764]. [In Paris, Chez Le Breton],1764. In-8, pp. 5-524, havana raked calf, spine with 5 nerves, gilt date, gilt fleur-de-lys and fillet, red edges (binding rubbed and defective, missing title-piece, boards worn, snags on tail-cap, snag on tail-bone; missing pdt and first quire, spotting, rare pitting).
Numerous old handwritten annotations.
- ALMANACH or Calendar of Maine for the year of grace 1773. Calculated for Le Mans & for the province & increased by a map of the diocese, modelled on the new general map. In Le Mans, by Charl. Monnoyer, . In-16, contemporary red morocco, smooth spine, title, date and gilt fleurons, large floral frame, fillet and dotted border to boards, all gilt (headpieces and corners dulled, some f. missing at beginning and end - including endpapers - and before the calendar; without the announced map).
- NOUVELLES étrennes spirituelles dédiées à Monseigneur le Dauphin ; contenant les vêpres de toute l'année & les messes des principales fêtes, en latin & en françois, à l'usage de Paris & de Rome. A Paris, chez de Hansy, 1778. In-16, contemporary havana calf, smooth spine decorated, red title-piece, plate richly decorated with small irons and mosaic in the center of an oval medallion bearing a gilt cornflower as a fleuron (corners very worn and minor defects; quires A and B incomplete, a few lacks in corners)
- ALMANACH of Normandy, year 1790. Rouen, de l'imp. de la dame Besongne, . In-12, contemporary havana seeded calf, smooth spine, red title-piece, green date-piece, ornate spine, ornate fillet and gilt fleurons to spandrels, gilt fillet to edges, gilt edges (binding rubbed, headpieces worn, spidering to upper board; light russeting).
- ALMANACH dedicated to the ladies for the year 1810. In Paris, by Fuel and Delaunay, 1810. In-18, contemporary marbled havana calf, smooth spine, brown title-piece, richly decorated spine, double gilt fillet and frieze (spine faded, title a bit faded). Title and engraved vignettes.
- ALMANACH de la ville de Dijon, et du département de la Côte d'Or pour l'an mil huit cent vingt-un. In Dijon, chez Douillier et Cie, 1821. In-24, period green morocco, smooth muted spine, gilt fillet and frieze to boards, gilt edges (small stains to boards; unbound).
- Divine Office or Church Book for the use of the faithful of the diocese of Metz containing, in Latin and French, the morning and evening offices, for all the Sundays and feasts of the year, according to the new breviary and missal; with the morning and evening prayers, and an exercise for confession and communion. A Metz, chez Collignon, 1824. In-12, contemporary red Russian leather, smooth spine, gilt title, gilt fleurons, wide framing lace and gilt fillet to boards, initials of the owner gilt in the center (hidden by clasps), silver clasps lower title (brought back) (slightly rubbed headpieces, clasps brought back by an amateur; spotting and foxing).
Old handwritten annotations on endpapers.
Gross weight : 471 g.
- FLORIAN (J.-P. Claris de). Estelle, pastoral. In Paris, at Lepetit, Berry, Dugrit, the year II of the Republic . In-18, half tan basane, smooth spine, red title page, gilt fillets (spine faded, cuts and boards rubbed).
Return to catalogue